Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Adventures...around the sun...

Wow! Full circle around the sun...so many adventures, so many memories, so many new friends. My how fast time flies, in a blink of an eye here I am a year later.  Getting re-established has taken time, sewing has progressed slowly. I'm finally settling in and able to spend more time in my sewing room, making quilted projects I so miss making. I've made a few Halloween projects and a few Christmas projects...the Christmas gifts were a hit...unfortunately I didn't take any pictures before I sent them off! I made fleece blankets for the kids in my life, they all adored them.

The next project I'm going to tackle is my nieces wedding quilt....I posted about it a while back.  I need to finish off the blocks and get it quilted, hopefully I'll be posting progress pictures in the near future.

Happy Quilting!
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment