Sunday, November 22, 2015

Big Changes!

I have moved my quilting business!  I am still taking in sewing, however my longarm quilting machine will be taking a rest for little while longer.  My quilting studio is in the process of being revamped. Stay tuned!  I have been busy finishing up smaller projects and catching up on my knitting.


My beautiful niece got married this Fall and I am putting together a signature quilt for her...attendees of the wedding signed quilt blocks that I had pre-made and I will be assembling them into an awesome quilt for the newlyweds.  I used Kona Cotton Solids and I'm loving the brightness of this fabric.  Stay tuned for progress pictures as I assemble this quilt.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these vibrant colours.

Happy Quilting! Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment