Saturday, September 21, 2013

Welcome....back....

I've been away, I've been busy, I've been missing my quilting.  So much going on!  I'm sure my poor sewing machines feel neglected.  This past summer I took a trip up to Jasper, AB, what a beautiful place that is.  On my way there I stopped off in Valemount, BC for lunch and found the cutest little quilt shop, Bear Paw Den Quilting (which happens to be for sale by the way).  They had numerous quilts on display, a great selection of fabrics and the most adorable quilt kits up for sale.  Of course, I bought a few.  I whipped up this "Welcome" wall hanging in a few hours, super clear instructions and most importantly, enough and then some of the fabrics it called for.  I love it when quilt kits go together this nicely!  A fun and easy project, and I especially love the bright colours!  Welcome back to my blog, welcome back to fabrics and threads, and welcome back to sewing!

Cheers, Nadia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment